Are you a gaming freak who loves to play games? Not just do you like playing games but you also like sharing the gameplay with your friends. But hey do you know how to screen record a game on a Windows PC?
If not, this article is the correct place for you to learn how to screen record a game on a Windows PC.
If you wish to use the manual way, you can always use the Game Bar to screen record games on your laptop. However, there are limitations with the Game Bar. Firstly, it is only available for Windows versions above Windows 10 and with the game bar, you can only record one program at a time.
This means if you want to record multiple screens, the game bar will not work and you may have to look for other options. While learning how to record video games on Windows PC, the best thing you can do is use the best screen recorder available in the market and let it do the rest for you.
The only task that remains is to play and enjoy the game and have the best screen recording tool record the gameplay so that you can share it with your friends and families. After intensive research, we found that TweakShot Screen Recorder by Tweaking Technologies is the best and the most effective screen recorder tool for Windows PC.
So guys, what are you waiting for? Let’s learn how to use the best short screen recorder by Tweaking Technologies and easily screen record the gameplay and share it with friends and families
How To Use TweakShot Screen Recorder To Record Videos On Windows?
TweakShot Screen Recorder is developed by Tweaking Technologies, which is a well-known IT company. It is a nifty little tool that lets you record and capture different screens. This video recording software has multiple modes to screen record a Windows PC. It also allows you to record screens in 4k and high definition quality.
Using TweakShot Screen Recorder, a user can easily screen record game plays with screen overlay, webinars, tutorials webcam with both audio and video. The user interface of this tool is so easy that it can be used by both beginners and the advanced user
Short screen recorder by tweaking technologies comes in two different versions namely the free version and the premium trial version.
- The free version has limited functionality and lets you record video with a maximum time limit of 10 minutes and also comes with a watermark.
- The premium trial version does not have any time limit constraints. It records the screen without the watermark. However, you can only record two videos with the premium trial version
The Paid version of the Pro version of TweakShot Screen Recorder is a fully-functional utility that has varied features and lets you easily record gameplay, webinars, tutorials, etc. Some of the many advantages of the pro version are:
- It allows recording and high definition and 4k.
- Users can easily customize the watermark
- While the screen recording is happening, there is no watermark added to the video.
- Also, there are no time limit constraints on the recording, which means you can record a video as long as you want.
How To Use The Trial Version Of TweakShot Screen Recorder To Record Games On Windows PC
Using TweakShot Screen Recorder is a very easy process. Let’s see how to use it:
- Download TweakShot Screen Recorder from the official website
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the product, once the installation is complete the app automatically launches.
- Now on the Welcome screen click on the Start Now button.
- TweakShot Screen Recorder also comes with a tutorial that helps users to know how this nifty little tool works.
- Now that the application is successfully installed, the first thing you need to do is select the screen source.
TweakShot Screen Recorder allows users to select from four different screen sources, namely Fullscreen, Select Region, Select Window, and Webcam.
- Full Screen records the full screen of a Windows PC or gameplay.
- The Select region records only a selected area.
- Select window feature will help you record a window that you have selected for recording.
- The webcam feature will allow you to record a webcam video.
- Finally, click on the Record button to start recording video games on Windows PC.
- The app also lets you customize the screen recording based on the frame rate, format, size, etc.
- After the customization is done, click on the Record button to start recording video games on Windows PC.
- Once the recording is finished, click on the Red button to save the recording.
- To view the screen recordings, click on the Recording option and then click on the Play icon.
Features And Benefits Of TweakShot Screen Recorder:
TweakShot Screen Recorder by tweaking technology comes with ample features and benefits. That makes it the first choice of users when it comes to recording games on a Windows PC:
- Let’s record the screen with both audio and video.
- It supports different formats like MP4 FLV and AVI.
- The screen recordings can be done in 4k and high definition quality with a frame rate of 120 FPS.
- It let users screen record multiple screens and capture sessions.
- You can also record the screen while using a webcam.
- Available for Windows 11/10/8/8.1/7/XP Operating Systems.
- It also allows you to customize the watermark.
Latest version – 22.214.171.124028
Compatible OS: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher
Memory: 4GB RAM or more
Hard Disk Space: Minimum 2 GB free space, SSD for better performance
Display: 1280×768 size or better
With content everywhere in the digital world, there are situations where one needs to capture or screen record a Windows PC. While there are multiple screen recording tools available in the market, choosing the best screen recorder for a Windows PC is not that easy.
TweakShot Screen Recorder by tweaking technology is one such tool that fulfills all the needs when it comes to recording video games on a Windows PC. It comes with an easy-to-use interface, allows us to record videos in 4k and HD quality supports multiple formats like mp4, AVI, etc.
Looking at the current scenarios and requirements, there are various instances where one might want to screen records their laptop with audio or video. With TweakShot Screen Recorder you can easily learn how to screen record with your voice on a Windows PC or laptop.
TweakShort Screen Recoers comes with a varied range of features that allows screening to record Windows PC as a Full Screen, Selected Region, Selected Window, with Webcam as well as with voice.
This nifty tool comes with an easy user interface that allows every user to use it without any difficulties. If you wish to screen record your Windows PC and want to know about the best screen recorder software, TweakShot Screen Recorder is the best option available.